Clarification on ProofJudge scoring — accepted with 240 points

Hi, I’d like to better understand how my accepted ProofJudge submission was scored.

The submission was reviewed, I completed all steward-requested remediation, and it was then accepted with 240 points. The Projects category shows a possible range of 20–4,000 points, so I’d like to understand which criteria kept this submission near the lower end of that range.

ProofJudge includes a live GenLayer Studionet Intelligent Contract, real native GEN escrow, contractor claim and sponsor refund flows, challenge and re-resolution logic, on-chain evidence snapshots, validator-equivalence checks, 36 automated tests, GenVM lint/validation, a production frontend, live PAID and REFUNDED lifecycle proofs, deployed-source matching, and production smoke verification.

I’m not asking for a specific score. I’d mainly like to understand what was considered missing or weak, and whether 240 accurately reflects the scope and quality of the final remediated submission.

If there is a scoring rubric or specific quality criteria for Project submissions, I’d appreciate being pointed to it as well.

ProofJudge:

1 Like